Unlimited Web Hosting

Sunday 18 August 2013

Her Style: Featuring - Maria Gbeo

By: Favour Ajayi
Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1
Follow me on Instagram Fave99





Hi Guys,

Welcome to "Her Style". This week's post features mum of two, Maria Gbeo. What do you think of her style? Scroll down to read the full interview and see more pictures. Don't forget to leave your comments.


Tell us about yourself

1) I'm Maria Gbeo. Eldest in a family of 5. Happily married with 2 beautiful girls.



Do you consider yourself to be stylish?  If yes, why?

I'm not exactly sure if my style is considered to be stylish. (Lol) But based on some of the compliments I get and the fact that I'm happy with the way I look, I'll say think I am. I know the way I dress cannot be everybody's cup of it. But I'm happy with it and I think that's all that matters.

Who is your style icon(s)?

Honestly, I don't really have any style icon. And you if really look at these pictures, I don't think they'll remind you of anyone in particular. But if I have to pick one person, it'll say Beyoncé. I love the way she dresses.




What is your favourite accessory?

I love handbags... Please allow me overstep my boundary a little... I love shoes too. Hahaha

What can't you be caught wearing?

As an individual I  love wearing shorts, short skirts or even short dresses. But my husband doesn't like to see me in them. I love my husband and I love my home and my family. And in order for me to nurture and keep my home I have to respect my husband's wishes. So I can't be caught wearing anything short without tights.



What has been your most embarrassing fashion moment?

Hmmmm... I'm not a lady with a perfect body or a super flat tummy. We've all got our weaknesses and the parts of our body we try really hard to work on, if you know what I mean. But because I love dressing up I sometimes over step from my comfort zone. So one day I was wearing a slim fit dress and my tummy wasn't hidden at all. Looking in the mirror at home, I thought, "I think I can pull it off". But the moment I stepped out of my house, everyone was just looking at me like I was an idiot you know. And there was this lady who couldn't stand it. She came up to me and said "You look nice in what you're wearing, but you really have to work on your tummy" Ouch!!!

Describe your style in  3 words?

Fun, Simple and Comfortable



Which celebrity's wardrobe are you willing to steal and why?

That's simple.... Beyoncé

How long does it take you to get ready for a night out or any outing at all?

I think..... 30 minutes



What's your favourite body part?

My boobs.... I just love my boobs

Who is your role model?

Victoria Beckham.... I respect the way she manages to keep her life in balance and in order. With 4 kids, a husband and a successful career, I'm sure that can't be easy at all. I think its amazing what she's been able to achieve.





Have you got any advice for our readers?

If you love fashion and styling then have fun creating your own trend. Don't stick to what someone else has done. Be your own person and let people love you for you.







What are your thoughts on Maria's Style? Love it or not?  Leave your comments below.


To feature on this segment, please send your pictures to vernalmagazine@yahoo.com with the subject "Her Style" or "His Style" respectively. Please don't forget to include your name.


























For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter By Clicking Here

For More Update Follow VM On Instagram 

Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 
























For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter By Clicking Here

For More Update Follow VM On Instagram 

Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 

No comments: