Unlimited Web Hosting

Monday 24 June 2013

His Style: Featuring - Victor Nneji

By: Favour Ajayi
Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1



Hi Everyone,

Welcome to "His Style". This week's post features nerdy computer student Victor Nneji. Vik, as he is called by his friends considers his style to be simple, smart and sophisticated. What do you think? Scroll down to read the full interview and see more pictures. Don't forget to leave your comments.






Tell us about yourself.

My name is Victor Nneji but my friends call me Vik. I am Nigerian currently studying at Aston University Birmingham, UK. I'm enrolled on a Computing for Business course, so I'm a bit of a nerd. I love to laugh, I'm Friendly, cheerful and Ambitious. 





Do you consider yourself to be stylish, If yes, why?

A lot of my friends have said that I am stylish but I don't really consider myself to be stylish. I just wear what I like and what I feel is appropriate for that time or occasion.



Who are your style icons?
 
My Style icons are Kanye West, lord Scott Disick and David Beckham




What is your favourite accessory?

I"ll say my watch is my favourite. You can never go wrong with a good time piece.



What can't you be caught wearing?

Bright coloured skinny jeans... I've never worn them, never will by accident. Loool






What has been your most embarrassing fashion moment?

Well I was much younger. One time I got trousers that were way bigger than me and they use to drag under my shoes and folded around the belt space and when I got to the airport and had to take of my belt, guess what happened Haha!




Describe your style in 3 words?

Simple, Smart, Sophisticated



Which celebrity's wardrobe are you willing to steal and why?


Kanye West -  He has the best blend of suits, shoes, casuals, blazers for any occasion. You name it he has it.



How long does it take you to get ready for a night out or any outing at all?

Doesn't take me long at all lool... Maybe 20 minutes max



What's your favourite body part?

Haha! This is a funny question. I'm not sure if it's my body or a female's your asking or if I'm suppose to answer it from a stylists point of view but if I am. I would say the Torso as a whole...Most of the time that's where the emphasis is on.




Who is your role model? 

Steve Jobs. I like him because of how he always put simplicity in sophistication, he was a great mind. RIP




Do you have any fashion advice for our readers

The only advice I have is that everyone should be original. These days everyone is just trying hard to follow the trend. Create your own style and let your style describe you.





What are your thoughts on Victor's Style? Love it or not? Leave your comments below. You can also follow him on twitter @Vicneji and on Instagram vicneji


To feature on this segment, please send your pictures to vernalmagazine@yahoo.com with the subject "Her Style" or "His Style" respectively. Please don't forget to include your name.





























For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter By Clicking Here

For More Update Follow VM On Instagram 

Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 

No comments: