Unlimited Web Hosting

Monday 17 June 2013

His Style: Featuring - Ardino Boloki

By: Favour Ajayi
Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the first post on "His Style". Today's post features architecture student and model,  Ardino Boloki. Scroll down to read the full interview and see more pictures. Don't forget to leave your comments.







Tell us about yourself

I'm Ardino Boloki. I am originally Persian/Iranian but I've been living in London since I was 5 years old. I am studying architecture in central London and I've been modelling part time for Persian 
agencies such as 'D-Photo'. This considered both participating in photo shoots and also video shoots. 





Do you consider yourself to be stylish? If yes, why?

I would like to consider myself stylish the reason why is because I always get positive feedback from the public, friends and family on the way I style myself.




Who are your style icons?

I don't really have a style icon. I just like the way some celebrities style themselves for example, Scott Disick.





What is your favourite accessory?

My favourite accessory has got to be a classic silk handkerchief which suits the blazer I am going to wear it with. It makes the outfit just a little more classy.




What can't you be caught wearing?

Haha this definitely has to be sandals. 





What has been your most embarrassing fashion moment? 

Most embarrassing moment has to be when I overdressed for an occasion. I'm sure we all have had that experience before!





Describe your style in 3 words?

Young, Suave, Trendy




Which celebrity's wardrobe are you willing to steal and why?

This is a hard question since there are many celebrities wardrobe I would like to steal! haha. Probably Scott Disick, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zayn Malik, Tyga and Mesut Ozil. Just to keep a mixture of smart & urban clothes.



How long does it take you to get ready for a night out or any outing at all?

It depends on the occasion. If I'm going to a party probably about 30 mins, if I'm just going out for shopping for example it would be less. 





What's your favourite body part?

I don't know if this counts as a body part but my jaw line & my eyes.






Who is your role model


To be honest, I don't have a role model. 



Do you have any advice for other aspiring models?


My advice to other aspiring models is to be yourself! and also don't listen to negative feedback just keep on doing what you want to do.  




What are your thoughts on Ardino's Style? Love it or not? Leave your comments below. You can also follow him on twitter @ArdinoOfficial



To feature on this segment, please send your pictures to vernalmagazine@yahoo.com with the subject "Her Style" or "His Style" respectively. Please don't forget to include your name.
































































For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter By Clicking Here

For More Update Follow VM On Instagram 

Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 

No comments: