Unlimited Web Hosting

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Scarlett Johansson Covers May Issue of Marie Claire



Wearing a floral bodysuit in the upcoming edition of America's Marie Claire, the 28-year-old actress who is famously private about her love life opened up about her relationships.

Discussing what a great time she recently had at Manhattan hotspot Lighthouse, the Avengers star brought up the 30-year-old Frenchman, creative agency manager Romain Dauriac, addressing him as her boyfriend and thereby confirming their relationship.


Speaking of the divorce Scarlett said; 'Well, it wasn’t that long ago,'
'But I think I’ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships.'


The full interview is the May issue of Marie Claire which will be on newsstands on April 16.

No comments: