Unlimited Web Hosting

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Rihanna covers Elle Magazine's April issue



Photographed by Mariano Vivanco, the super sexy star posed in a series of monochrome outfits at a studio in paris. The photo above is an exclusive first look of one of Rihanna's pictures released as a treat from Elle.

The star who turned 25 today will also turn 'creative partner' with cosmestic gaint MAC launching four colour collection branded RiRi [Hearts] MAC. Hitting the shelves first will be RiRi Woo a Ri-working of MAC's iconic lipstick shade Ruby Woo.

"When you think of makeup, the brand that pops into your mind – for something legit – is MAC,’ the singer told WWD following her River Island show at London Fashion Week. ‘Whatever colour you want, it’s like, "Let’s go to MAC." I’ve been using MAC on tour for such a long time it was a natural fit for me. I have always loved makeup, and I always said that if I do it, I want to do it with a credible brand.’

No comments: